Monday, February 27, 2012

Postcard from Mommy Preschool


We're having fun together in Mommy Preschool today.

There are so many resources to help us teach our children, it's amazing!

While working out this morning, I watched a Twilight Zone about a couple who finds a camera that takes pictures of the future.  If I could take a snapshot of this day, I'd predict that it's going to be quite eventful.  So I must run!  Have a great day everyone!

Book of Mormon Trio LDS Heroes Print--Nephi Ammon Samuel

I almost forgot:  The winner of these three lovely prints by Peuxican Designs is:

Stephanie of Diapers & Divinity who blogged about The Manner of Happiness described in the Book of Mormon.  
(Steph, email your mailing address to  me please!)

Thanks to everyone for linking up your posts about The Book of Mormon!

4 comments:

  1. It's great to see a happy inspired mom at work and loving it! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipee!  The boys will love those in their room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly was an eventful tho sad, horrific day in Chardon.  Too bad you didn't have that camera early enough

    ReplyDelete