Saturday, January 9, 2010

Families Are Forever Because of Temples



Steve and Jocelyn Christensen
Guy, Autumn, and Scarlett

Here we are!

We just had this portrait taken the day before Christmas Eve.

This is our forever family.

We will always be a family because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ...
and because Steve and I were sealed together in one of God's holy temples.




"Sacred ordinances and covenants available in holy temples make it possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and for families to be united eternally."



We built a model temple of our own using sugar cubes
(I saw the idea here and thought it would be fun.)

And, of course, it was.



And so tasty too.

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't see this pix? Where's mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your family. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family picture!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have soooo many wonderful and creative ideas! It's really hard for me to choose which one I like the most. I love the idea that families are together forever because of temples. my 3 year old asks about temples all the time and I think that we need to do this project. I don't know why I didn't see this one but it's a wonderful idea...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi former Elder Christensen! I ran in to this and recognized you! Small internet world! From the former Sister Conley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Steve was happy to see your comment, but wasn't sure how to write you back!

      Delete