Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guy's Testimony

Guy entering the room with his class during his preschool Christmas Program, as an angel.

Guy was watching over my shoulder as I blogged yesterday with much curiosity.  I told him that this is where I write about the neat things that we do together.  He said that he wanted to add to what I was writing--to insert his own 5-year-old thoughts, I guess--so I decided to let him have his very own post.


To begin his first post, I thought it'd be appropriate to share the testimony that Guy said, by himself, in front of the congregation in church last week.  He said,


"I love Mommy.  I love everybody.  I love Jesus.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."



He also wants to add this:

"I love Care-Cub.
I love snuggling with Mommy.
I love typing numbers on Mommy's computer.
And I love numbers.
I love Mommy, Daddy, Autumn, Scarlett, and Me.
I love all of my friends."


10 comments:

  1. What a great boy! How would it be to have SO much love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day when I was brainstorming with my boys about different things they would like to do. They mentioned they would like a blog.

    Well, so far they have each had one for a little over a year and it constantly amazes me how much they have to say.

    Thanks for sharing such a powerful testimony from your little Guy. (I love at the end where he even loves himself...how important!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love hearing little kids get up on their own and bare their testimony!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh! he is the cutest, he really is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blossoming missionary in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Definitely something for you to record and keep for later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie. A happy child is always delightful, and he is a lucky boy to be in a home that nurtures him so well.

    =)

    ReplyDelete