Friday, January 20, 2012

Family Proclamation Images

The Family: A Proclamation to the World spells out simple, universal truths that make up God's plan of happiness for all of his children.  

Lines such as "Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ." and "All human beings--male and female--are created in the image of God," are just a few of the profound truths found in this inspired document.
I believe that knowledge of these simple ideas could bring a lot of happiness to families that I know.  That is why I want to make sure that anyone who is looking for these basic truths can find them easily.
To that end, here is a small collection of images that I have created using both my own (humble) original photos and royalty-free images.
Feel free to use these images in blog posts about The Family Proclamation or 
to Pin the Family Proclamation from the church's website.
(In fact, I've made it easy for you...All of the "Pin it" buttons on this post link directly to the church's Family Proclamation page.  So Pin-away!)
If after looking at these images, you want to know more about what we believe about families, please read The Family Proclamation here.


Pin It  
PS - If you have created similar images, 
i'd love to see or share them here!

Pin It


10 comments:

  1. fun stuff, I'm not into pinning but love your images...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I just pinned them all!  Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!  Thank you for sharing.  I recently found your blog and I love your uplifting, spiritual messages.  Thank you for helping my testimony grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for saying so, Erica! :) I am so glad! Welcome and thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jocelyn - its your old friend Marla. I see you are still being as awesome as ever! I got your Chrismas card - we definitely need to reconnect. Or maybe I just need to get back into the blogging world? These images are beautiful in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, you GOT it! That's fantastic...that was my "message in a bottle" to you! :)  Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, Jocelyn!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all and pinned them too! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jocelyn
    These are beautiful!!  What a fun idea!  Thanks for all of your work and making it easy for us!

    ReplyDelete