Friday, December 4, 2009

Secret Sister Gift Exchange Party 2009


Last night I went to a splendid Christmas party, where I was spoiled rotten by my Secret Santa, who showered me with the gifts you see below. There were 12 gifts in all...each of them hand-made and personalized with my name or initials or in my favorite color.

It's difficult to pick a favorite gift...The "gift-wrapping survival kit" she made out of a 2 liter bottle and filled with bows, cards, tape and my favorite candy bar...the darling notebook with my initials on the front, the lavender-scented bed warmer and matching eye pillow in my favorite colored fabric, the banner with the definition of "blessed" that brought tears to my eyes or the snowman apron that she recreated from a cartoon image that I found online. I'm good
at dropping hints about what I like I guess, but my secret sister/Santa is just out of this world!

Thank you, Marie! You are one amazing friend! And we are all blessed to know you!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment