Everyone is helping with this whirlwind princess party that we are having tomorrow for Scarlett's birthday. Guy sewed the yellow crown and Scarlett sewed the purple one.
My computer cord isn't charging anymore, so I'm without my laptop until I get a new cord.
But I just wanted to give you a little preview of what's to come...
Here's how I made these
PRINCESS PARTY CROWNS:
1. Print the crown templates found here.
2. Trace onto poster board and cut out.
3. Spray one side of crown with spray adhesive and adhere to wrong side of fabric. Let dry for one hour. (It should be "permanent" at this point.)
4. Trim fabric and sew around edges to secure. (I had to go the extra step!)
5. Measure child's head and attach self-adhering velcro to crowns to fit accordingly.
We are all excited, especially this little girl!
And what is this? Wouldn't you like to know...Stay tuned...
Click here to see how the princess party went!