Friday, March 13, 2015

General Conference Countdown


Is it just me, or are there like a bazillion ways to get ready for General Conference these days?  Believe it or not, I just can't keep up with that much stuff.  Although our General Conference celebrations might look elaborate, I really do try to keep them as simple as possible...starting with this little General Conference countdown that I put on my menu board today.  Because of construction, I can't find my letters, so I had to improvise my S and R's.  But I'm not one to let a few missing letters keep me from counting down the days to Conference.

If you're interested in seeing what we're doing to prepare for General Conference in our family--simple ways, I promise--come on over and follow We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ on Facebook, where I'll be sharing this and other useful things every day.

You can also access ALL of my General Conference-related stuff on my 

1 comment: