Sunday, January 26, 2014

Family Proclamation Cootie Catcher





Remember cootie catchers?  As kids, these were such a riot to do at school!  Poor kids of the 70's, 80's and 90's...We had to actually make our own cootie catchers...out of lined school paper! Boy was that fun.  The "fortunes" were often outrageous.  And if you knew how to fold them, you were cooler than cool!


Now there are 100's of them online, free for you to download and print for your kids (or for yourself!)  Miracle of the modern age!

As I was showing this game to my children, I thought, wouldn't it be fun if there was a "Family Proclamation Cootie Catcher" to play during FHE or just for the fun of it?

Well, now there is!  

You can download the Family Proclamation Cootie Catcher right HERE!

To make it, I downloaded a blank template from a site called Downloadable Cootie Catchers and customized it using some concepts from The Family Proclamation.  

You can download the one that I quickly whipped up or download the blank template yourself and personalize it to your own family.  

Whatever you do, have fun with it!  And enjoy another 5-minute lesson on The Family Proclamation with your kids!

Scroll down for the download and to see links to some of my other favorite free cootie catchers!
















2 comments:

  1. clever idea-I didn't know they were called cootie catchers? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is really into them right now, within the last 2 weeks or so. I too didn't know they were called cootie catcher

    ReplyDelete