Thursday, March 29, 2012

General Conference Quiz

I seriously have way too much to do this week to get ready for General Conference...so.  so.  much.  And that means I'm trying to get my house into a clean enough state where I can sit down and enjoy conference without feeling like I need to get up and clean something...and preparing meals so I'm not cooking or cleaning up a meal while the prophet speaks!  Oy!  It's such a juggling act, being the heart of the home sometimes.  Am I right?


But here is a little survey/quiz that I whipped up for you all to see what we've learned from our leaders by studying their words from last General Conference.  (Get your conference Ensigns out if you're not sure of answers!)


Don't be afraid.  Just take it.  See if it jogs your memory a bit.  And good luck getting ready for this weekend!


Oh yeah...for all of you Utah readers who are within the viewing range of KSL in Salt Lake...be sure to tune in to the Mormon Times on Sunday at 4pm (MST) to see my interview about Christ-centered Easter Traditions!  You can read more about it here.  

5 comments:

  1. Fun survey, but it reminded me I'm getting old because I couldn't remember a LOT of them.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I get my results of the survey-cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get to know how I did?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand why you have so much to do? Are you having tons of people come over? 

    I don't mean to come off as rude or argumentative; I live in England and we watch Conference online as and when we can or go to our local meeting house at weird times like 5pm to watch the previous day's session. I suppose it's different in Utah!

    ReplyDelete