Thursday, June 12, 2014

General Conference on the Menu


I've mentioned it here before, but I just wanted to remind you that the Friend website has a Weekly Thoughts and Tips page where members of the Primary Board and contributors and writers from the Friend magazine share ideas to help teach children, both in Primary in our own homes.  

I share ideas on this tip page from time to time, and currently have some ideas for keeping General Conference a part of our every day lives.  I normally wouldn't share a screen shot, but I am today just to give you an idea of what the tips look like.  They are short, sweet, and to the point.  

If you don't make a habit of checking this page, I'd encourage you to bookmark the links below:  

The first is for the Weekly Thoughts and Tips:  https://www.lds.org/children/resources/tips/2014/06?lang=eng

The second is resources for teaching:  https://www.lds.org/children/resources?lang=eng 

You can read my tip from May 2014 here and my tip from June 2014 here.

Both are Conference-related.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. THanks, Lin! I always appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. I love that you put notes with some of the words in their lunch boxes! You are a mother who knows!

    ReplyDelete