Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TOGETHER


Who keeps telling my kids that it's OK to grow up???

This is my baby...my BABY!  


The best thing about watching my kids grow up together is just that...

they actually love being TOGETHER...all the time.

It's a beautiful thing!


So when I found a gymnastics class that they could take together (for ages 3-6 yrs.) I signed them right up.  (Scarlett had been asking me to let her take a gymnastics class for a while now.)  

It cost me an arm and a leg to give them the treat of jumping off of something other than my couch...however after watching the look of pride on their faces tonight and to be able to participate in a "sport" that doesn't have us going in three DIFFERENT directions, it seems to be money well-spent.





Go team!


(And the BEST part?  Halfway through, DADDY WALKED IN!  Steve surprised us by leaving work a bit early to cheer on the kids.  They were thrilled!  What a good daddy!)

14 comments:

  1. how fun and what a blessing to have all them together. Enjoy this time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an amazing family. So happy to "know" you! When friends ask me how it is having 2 children, I tell them that my favorite part is seeing them enjoy each others' company -- already they have things that are just between them, that I can't ever duplicate. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chidren are amazing.  It is so wonderful when they love to spend time together.

    (and ps...they never stop...they just keep growing up no matter how many times you tell them to stop.  My almost 13yo was just a baby yesterday and now...not so much.  I keep telling him to listen to his mother and stop growing, but he just doesn't.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great that they can do it together.  Fun your them and makes it easier at the gas pump that your aren't going in 3 different directions.  It looks like they had a blast and Daddy coming must have just been the icing on the cake!  I wish Jake had the chance to have siblings-but I am soooo glad he has amazing cousins that he can make memories with.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved gymnastics as a kid!  What a brilliant idea to have them all do it! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun thing for them to do together!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that the best, kids that actually like to spend time together!!  So fun they can all be in the same class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister took gymnastics at a young age too - she loved it!  I hope your kiddos continue wanting to spend time together as years go on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. and this is why we have kids close together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool that you found an activity that they can do together! It can be a hard task to find activities for siblings who are different sexes or different ages to share. Sometimes it hard just finding a movie that the whole family can agree on...lol. They look like they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great that they can all do it together!  What a great way to foster those relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are our future gymnastics. HORRAY! and a big shout out for Dad who cheered them on. Good job Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea- having them all together! great family building!  you'd probably spend as much money on 3 different things, so this saves on GAS and TIME! 

    ReplyDelete
  14.  people ask you how it is to have 2 kids?  you've got to be kidding me.  Most of the USA has 2 kids, even Mormon families are going to that.  bugs me.  The Lord said multiply and replenish and not multiply and replace, which is what you're doing when you only have 2! 

    ReplyDelete