I don't have time to read during a regular month.
But since it's the Month of Me, I've made time--for me--to read.
I've finished book 1 and 2-3 are well-underway.
Here's my Month of Me reading list:
1. Between Two Worlds by Zainab Salbi (Insightful account of life in Iraq under Saddam and the effect of war on women. I found it captivating and eye-opening!)
2. The Biography of Thomas S. Monson (What an amazing example of goodness! I've gained much wisdom for how I want to live my own life and have marked many passages.)
3. The Doctrine & Covenants of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Proof that God still speaks to his prophets.)
4. Narrative of Sojourner Truth (I have always wanted to dig deeper into her life story.)
5. Come Be My Light by Mother Theresa (Ditto.)
6. The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom (Incredible story of forgiveness. Can't wait to start this one!)
7. The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain (I hope this book will help me learn to draw, so I can help Scarlett develop her natural artistic talents. I have never taken an art class, and I am pretty ignorant about drawing!!)
8. The Backyard Homestead (This book teaches you how to grow/raise everything you need to survive on 1/4 acre.)