Here is a bit of an update/progress report on how things are going at Service Boot Camp:
1. I did a guest post over at Or so she says today...so hop on over there and show some comment love for The Write It Out Project, if you get a second!
2. Now you "non-sewers" can get in on the action (and earn Giveaway Entries too) by simply donating to help cover the cost of shipping journals to the women who will use them. Just see the updated details on the Giveaway Entry post if you are interested in giving in this way.
3. We now have 20 awesome PRIZES in our Giveaway...We added a few more over the weekend...so check 'em out!
4. We now have 44 journals pledged toward our original goal of 50!!! Hopefully we will surpass that goal, because there is a great need for these journals
5. Thank you to all of you Boot Campers who did a blog post about the Write It Out Project over the weekend! XOXO!
It's going to be a busy week over here at my house...We've got a birthday and a wedding anniversary to celebrate and lots of other life stuff to take care of. So you might not hear from me too often this week, but just keep up the good work on the journals and getting the word out about Service Boot Camp! Remember, we need to get the journals finished by Memorial Day! The winners will be announced on June 1st!
Keep it up! You're all doing wonderfully!