Saturday, January 23, 2010

Families Need to Repent & Forgive



"Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities."



Today, we discussed why families need to repent (say I'm sorry) and forgive (say It's ok) in order to be happy together and why we should not hold a grudge.

I asked Guy if it is possible to be both happy and mad at the same time.

After a moment of thought he said, "No, because we only have one mouth."

Wisdom from a child!

Hopefully your mouth is always looking happy and not mad!



For our activity, we "colored" these pages that I downloaded
from the church website.
Keep in mind, my kids are pretty young.
Sometimes an activity only needs to keep them interested
long enough for you to make your point.
Luckily this one also helps to make the point.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I can't tell you enough how much I love following your blog! You have such wonderful ideas and insights to share with the world at large. I recently noticed that www.sugardoodle.net has listed popular lds blogs that others can view for reference. It appears pretty easy to get your blog listed and I would love to see your blog on that list. Just a thought....

    ReplyDelete