Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Am A Builder.

As I sat in Primary this Sunday, I heard the children singing their new theme-song for 2009 called "My Eternal Family".  The children nearly shouted out the line "I am a builder working each day to build my family!"  No doubt they felt a strong connection with this song because of their familiarity with the cartoon Bob The Builder.  But in the process of learning this song, they are learning about the importance of creating a strong, happy family unit that will last for all eternity.  The neat thing is that the Lord enlists all of us, young and old, to strengthen families.  He needs each of us.  The words of this song are in the flip chart below.
My Eternal Family

1 comment:

  1. fun song, I could just hear the primary kids singing it with great enthusiasm

    ReplyDelete